Stories, articles and travel diaries of motorhome routes in France
Do you want ideas for a getaway or motorhome trip in France for this next weekend or for this vacation?
Discover here travel guides, maps, stories and diaries of our motorhome trips, getaways and routes with our Kucavana motorhome in France.
You can learn about our various experiences of motorhome routes that can give you ideas for your next destination.
On this page you will only find motorhome routes and destinations within France, a neighboring country to which we have special affection.
We hope they serve as an inspiration to make a getaway or motorhome route.
Access the links and enjoy the routes. Now it's your turn!
Motorhome routes for France
- The Vallespir, les Gorges de la Fou, Prats de Molló and the peak of the Costabona des de la Preste
- El Capcir, a relaxing getaway, good trails and thermal baths
- French Cerdanya, Eyne Valley and Llo.
- Portè-Puymorens, learning to ski on free slopes in the Pyrenees, is with a toboggan run and a chiquipark included
- Font-Romeu, one of the best family ski resorts with a thousand free activities and slopes to learn to ski
- A route of trineistic snowshoes, something different and a lot of fun in Font-Romeu!
- Morlaix, typical village in French Brittany with a very instagramer viaduct
- The French village of the houses of Hobbits, a magical place
- Mini guide to the Isle of Machines in Nantes. 5 things to know
- 1 of the 5 monuments seen from space: Carnac France
- The Cairn de Barnénez, in French Brittany, the oldest prehistoric monument in Europe
- Saint-Malo Mini Travel Guide: What to see and do in the French privateer city
- Normandy and French Brittany in 15 days
- A proposed route on the map and the 12 best plans of French Brittany
If you still do not have a motorhome or camper, this interests you
If you do not have a motorhome or camper we still give you a tip to rent one before buying or campering a van. And if you want rent at a good price We advise you to do it from the web that we leave you here below. It will come out at half price because it is private rental. And on top you can rent it wherever you go saving kilometers on the route. In addition, in countries like France there is more supply and they are cheaper than in Spain. Many of our friends have rented through this platform and are very happy with the experience so we recommend it 100%.
Click on each of the sections, to know everything and more about traveling by motorhome: